I have an offer for employment in the United States, can I bring my family with me?

In order for you to come to the United States lawfully as a nonimmigrant to work temporarily in the United States your prospective employer must generally file a nonimmigrant petition on your behalf with the USCIS.  Spouses and Children Seeking Dependent Nonimmigrant Classification and who qualify for dependant nonimmigrant classification of a temporary worker and who are outside of the United States should apply directly at a U.S. consulate for a visa.
Spouses and children requesting a change of status or extension of stay in a dependent nonimmigrant classification must file Form I-539, Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status. . 

In all nonimmigrant classifications except B, C, D, K, and V, the principal alien’s spouse is entitled to derivative nonimmigrant classification. The consular officer must be satisfied that a valid marital relationship exists. If the spouse is applying in company with the principal alien, the determination that the principal alien is eligible for one of the nonimmigrant classifications is sufficient to establish that the spouse is eligible for the corresponding derivative classification.