Tag: I-601


Jun 2014

If I file I-601 & I-212 for my husband, what’s the best evidence I can provide to obtain approval for him to be my caretaker?

Q: I’m a 60 year old woman who became a permanent USA resident in Dec 2013. My husband has the 10 year bar and was refused by the Embassy to come to the States. He has completed over 7 years of the 10 year bar. The Embassy informed him that I need to apply on his behalf by completing Form I-601 and I-212 in order...